About Cardiac Output
Cardiac Output is well known as the UK’s leading cardiology jobs bulletin. We aim to help the cardiology jobs industry in two ways:
- We provide a comprehensive online cardiology jobs database and mailing list to help cardiologists to find jobs across the UK.
- We provide cost-effective, results-led opportunities for the NHS, private medical organisations and medical recruitment agencies to advertise cardiology jobs.
20 years of Cardiac Output
Cardiac Output has been helping medical professionals to find cardiology jobs for more than 20 years.
Until recently, Cardiac Output was primarily a printed cardiology jobs bulletin. It was posted to a mailing list of over 750 cardiologists, NHS organisations and medical recruitment agencies across the UK and worldwide.
The growth of the web has meant that more and more cardiologists are looking for jobs online. The cardiology jobs market is moving so rapidly that medical professionals and employers need to know about job vacancies as soon as they become available. These changes, coupled with an increase in postage costs, led to the decision to stop publishing the printed bulletin in the summer of 2013. This has been replaced with a new and improved website for Cardiac Output, employing the latest features to help cardiologists to find suitable jobs in the UK.
Working in partnership with leading cardiology organisations
Cardiac Output was previously operated by leading UK cardiology organisations Express Diagnostics and Cardio Analytics. Express Diagnostics provides easy access, high quality cardiac tests and audiology test services to GP’s, local hospitals and Clinical Research Organizations (CRO’s). Cardio Analytics is an international award winning independent cardiac investigative monitoring service, providing cardiac data analysis for the clinical trial industry on a global scale.
From 2013, Cardiac Output is now operated by the Barn2 Media Group. Barn2 Media is a UK web design and development agency specialising in building websites using the market-leading WordPress platform.
Having been introduced to the cardiology industry when designing the new Express Diagnostics and Cardio Analytics websites, Barn2 Media has transformed Cardiac Output from a printed bulletin to a fully interactive online job site.
The new Cardiac Output website was launched in the summer of 2013 and aims to make it easy to find and advertise cardiology jobs. Although it is primarily run by Barn2 Media, Express Diagnostics and Cardio Analytics remain involved and provide industry-specific advice and support.
Cardiac Output – The future
Barn2 Media will continue to develop the Cardiac Output website. Future development plans include:
- The ability for cardiologists to upload their CV’s so that employers can head-hunt them directly
- Continuing to develop an in-depth news and resources area for the Cardiac Output website, containing information and guidance on cardiology jobs
- Integration and partnership with other leading jobs websites to create additional exposure for the cardiology jobs advertised via Cardiac Output
Over the years, Cardiac Output has evolved from a traditional printed newsletter to an interactive online resource. It remains close to its roots and is ever-committed to remaining a valuable resource for job seekers and cardiology employers.