Careers focused on people
Spire Bristol Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Physiologist Lead with Electrophysiology experience to join our team at our state of the art Cardiology centre.
The role is mainly based within the Cath Lab, covering EP, device implants and follow ups.
Due to the advanced equipment at the hospital you will be able to maintain your clinical skills to a high level. An informal visit to the department is highly recommended.
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Excellent work life balance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Cycle to work
- Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Spire Bristol Hospital also offers free parking and a subsidised staff canteen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- EP and device implant with occasional device follow ups
- Ability to examine, practice and develop protocols
- Currently 3-4 cases per week, but will increase as service expands
Who we are looking for
- IBHRE/HRUK accreditation in Electrophysiology (EP) and ideally also accredited in CRM
- Experience to undertake 3D mapping cases such as atrial tachycardia ablations, AF ablations, flutters, as well as the ability to confidently perform SVT ablations of all kinds
- An individual who has the capability to operate independently, who is happy to help build a service
Who we are looking for
Ideally, you will either have BTEC Ordinary National Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or a Master’s Degree in Clinical Physiology. You will also have extensive experience in stress testing, ECG, 24hr ECG & BP monitoring.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we’ve been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years. A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork.
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply at
Featured Cardiology Jobs
|Cardiac Cath Lab EP Physiologist Lead – Spire Bristol Hospital||Spire Healthcare|
|Cardiac Physiologist – Spire Dunedin Hospital – Reading||Spire Healthcare|
|Cardiologist – Hawke’s Bay District Health Board, New Zealand||Hawke's Bay District Health Board|