|MidCentral District Health Board||NZ$88k- $120k (merit depending on skills qualifications and experience)||New Zealand|
Palmerston North Hospital is looking for a Qualified Cardiac Sonographer to join our busy CardiacPhysiology Team. Ideally, the successful candidate will be located in New Zealand and be able to start straight away, or be prepared to relocate to the Manawatu region.
This is a full-time position and includes inpatient, outpatient and outreach clinics within the DHB, as well as regional service development. Applications are invited from qualified, experienced Cardiac Sonographers. Expertise in echocardiography, including paediatrics is required. The MidCentral Health Cardiology team provides an integrated service including echocardiography, pacing followup & implants, cardiac angiography, and diagnostic testing.
Planning for the service includes the establishment of a dedicated cardiac catheterization facility.
Palmerston North Māori: Te Papa-i-Oea is a city in the North Island of New Zealand and central to the Manawatu –Wanganui region. Palmerston North is the country’s seventh-largest city and eighth largest urban area, with an urban population of 88,700. Palmerston North is known for its rose gardens and has been called the’ rose city’. It is also only a short drive away from the picturesque Tararua and Ruahine ranges which have the stunning Manawatu Gorge. To the south is the busy University.
Palmerston North has many tourist attractions and its central location is also ideal for further travelling throughout New Zealand.
Applicants must have/be able to:
- Registration as a Cardiac Physiologist with the Clinical Physiologists registration board, or be eligible for registration.
- An annual practicing certificate
- A suitable post-graduate relevant qualification
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a qualified Cardiac Physiologist/Sonographer.
- Will have or obtain a Full NZ driver License and be prepared to travel to outlying clinics as required
- Start straight away (negotiable)
Procedures you will be involved in:
- Experience in all facets of Cardiac Sonography including Paediatric studies
- Stress ECHO experience advantageous
- Some Saturday work may be required
|Job Description||Phone||Visit Website|
|64 6 3569169 extension 7558 or page 225|