|MidCentral District Health Board||NZ$52,000 - $80,000 (Merit depending on skills qualifications and experience)||New Zealand|
- Full-time position – 40 hours a week
- MidCentral District Health Board – Palmerston North, New Zealand 4440
- Experience in echocardiography and/or pacemakers/ICD is desirableand would be advantageous.
- Will participate in the development of the interventional cardiac service and establishment of the dedicated cardiac catheterisation faculty at MidCentral DHB.
- Have the relevant clinical cardiac physiology work experience and hold the ASCT or CCP & MTEX qualification or equivalent; Have an annual practising certificate and registration.
- Need to have proven computer and keyboard skills, and the ability to work as a team member within a busy environment.
MidCentral DHB, Palmerston North Hospital is recruiting additional cardiac physiologists as part of the overall development of the Cardiology Service. This includes the establishment of an interventional cardiology service and dedicated cardiac catheterisation facility. Experience in percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), and/or pacemaker implantation is desirable. However, training would be provided as part of the development of the interventional service.
The Clinical Cardiac Physiologist role consists of service to outpatients and inpatients by assisting in the provision of specialist cardiac investigations including cardiac angiography, left and right heart studies, pacemaker follow-up, and implantation, exercise testing, Holter tape/event monitoring, Sesta Mibi, echocardiography and PCI when the dedicated cath lab is established.
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: www.midcentraldhb.govt.nz
For further information please contact, Amanda Driffill, Service Manager Medical Services, Phone: (64) 6 350 8835 or Email: amanda.driffill@
|Job Description||Phone||Visit Website|
|(64) 6 350 8835|