|Full-Time||Clinical Physiologist||Waikato Hospital||Waikato||06/02/2018|
Waikato Hospital is a tertiary referral and teaching cardiac centre providing a wide range of adult cardiac services including cardiac surgery.
Located in Hamilton city, the third largest city in the North Island, New Zealand, it is within easy reach of both West Coast surfing and East Coast leisure beaches. The Ruapehu ski-fields are three hours drive away, and there are outstanding opportunities for hiking, sailing, fishing, biking and many other outdoor activities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic qualified Cardiac Physiologist to join our motivated team in our busy and exciting department.
Waikato Hospital provides a range of elective and acute diagnostic and interventional procedures including:
- Pacemaker and ICD clinic follow up including travelling clinics to the Midland region.
- Implantation of permanent pacemakers, CRT devices and ICDs.
- Home monitoring of pacemaker and ICDs.
- Electrophysiology studies including 3D mapping.
- On-call service for PAMI and pacemaker patients.
- Coronary and PCI studies.
- Structural heart procedures (i.e. TAVIs and ASD closures).
- Exercise tolerance testing.
- Holter, event and BP monitoring.
As a qualified physiologist you will be experienced in device implants and follow up. Experience with electrophysiology studies is desirable but not necessary.
This role requires someone who is resourceful, flexible and patient focused. You will have excellent communication skills and high standards of clinical practice. This role has no echo component.
Apply for this job
|Job Description||Apply Online|
Featured Cardiology Jobs
|Cardiologist – Hawke’s Bay District Health Board, New Zealand||Hawke's Bay District Health Board|
|Cardiac Physiologist Lead (EP and Devices)||Spire Healthcare|
|Clinical Physiologist – Cardiac – New Zealand||Waikato Hospital|