|Full-Time||Band 6/7||PULSE Staffing||All Locations, London, South West England|
PULSE have opportunities available in a number of locations including Central South Coast, South West Coast, Scotland, Wales and Ireland for Band 6 & 7 Senior Cardiac Physiologists seeking permanent contracts.
Candidates will be required to work in busy Cardiac departments where they will be able to work autonomously within their role and in some cases support more junior members of the team.
To be considered for these roles will you need to be able to demonstrate a previous track record in one or a number of the following specialities:
- Echo cardiography – Some roles will require BSE accreditation although some may be able to facilitate development and support towards obtaining the BSE.
- Invasive Cardiology – Experience within Cath lab and/Pacing. (Implants and follow ups, some roles will also need experience with complex devices.) IBHRE or HRUK is desirable but not necessarily essential in these roles.
These roles are permanent positions so will be subject to Agenda for Change pay-scales for the roles based within an NHS Setting. Non NHS roles will have competitive scales. Roles are full time roles based over 5 days with standard working hours.
If you are not looking for a permanent position but are looking for temporary assignments please contact us as we have a number of roles available also.
Please contact our dedicated Cardiology Team here at PULSE on 01992 305645 or email email@example.com alternatively please visit our website – www.pulsejobs.com for a full list of all our available roles, temporary and permanent.
PULSE are an approved supplier to the NHS and a market leader in the field. PULSE can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to PULSE and in return, you can earn £250* per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join PULSE for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
* Terms apply
Apply for this job
Featured Cardiology Jobs
|Cardiac Cath Lab EP Physiologist Lead – Spire Bristol Hospital||Spire Healthcare|
|Cardiac Physiologist – Spire Dunedin Hospital – Reading||Spire Healthcare|
|Clinical Physiologist – Cardiac – New Zealand||Waikato Hospital|